Next Generation Librarianship
Sub themes are...
§ Digital Libraries
§ Library Automation
§ Open Source Softwares
§ Discovery tools
§ Cloud Computing in Libraries
§ Library Consortia
§ E-Resources Management
§ Digital Preservation & Archiving
§ Content Management
§ Copyright, IPRs and Fair Use of Information Resources
§ Creative Commons
§ Knowledge Generations & Management
§ Librarian as a Knowledge Manager
§ User Empowerment
§ User Centric Services
§ Role of Social Media in Library
§ Innovative Practices in Librarianship
§ Any other which related to main theme.
Guidelines for Paper Submission:
1. Author has to follow the instructions and format outlined submitting the research paper:
· Title of the paper shall explicitly indicate the focus of the research work
· Include name , affiliation and address of the author(s) with contact number and email
· Informative abstract of about 100 to 150 words to be included.
· At least three significant subject indicative keywords to be provided.
· Length of the paper is limited to 2500 to 3000 words.
· Paper shall be in MS-Word format with Font – Time new Roman ( Title Size – 14 Below text -12 ), Line Space – 1.5, If in Gujarati Language, follow Terafont-Varun ( Title Size – 16 Bellow text -14 )
· APA style guidelines to be followed for references
4. Paper should be sent to email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th August2015, along with the declaration stating that the work is original and not submitted / published elsewhere.
5. The accepted papers presented in this conference and selected by publication committee will be published in the proceedings with ISBN.
Conference Date: 3rd October 2015
Submission of paper: 30th August 2015
Notification of acceptance: 10th September 2015